At this time our roster for the 2018 JV Football team is full.
We still have openings for the freshman football and each of the cheer squads.
To register 1st create an account and select the registration link located under "More +" and follow the prompts.
Click on link below and follow the below instructions to complete registration...
Click on Link to begin Registration
1. Click Continue.
2. Click on Register a New Person, then click Continue
3. Complete Athlete Name, enter Date of Birth, gender, which sport you are registering for, home address, which school your athlete attends, which grade they will be starting as of Sept 1st., Jersey number preference (top 3 options). Finally enter Parent/Guardian contact information, then click Continue.
4. Enter Emergency Contact Information, enter Primary Physicians Name, phone number and preferred hospital. Enter Medical History Information (if applicable). Then click Continue.
5. Complete Registration Options Football or Cheer, then click Continue
6. Read through Heads Up Concussion Information sheet, then fill out athlete name and parent/guardian name to acknowledge. Then click on Review.
7. Review all information entered, then click Register Another Person (If registering an additional athlete) or Click Continue to Shopping Cart
8. In Shopping Cart, enter payment options (Pay in Full, Scheduled Payments 25%). Then click Checkout
9. At Checkout, enter credit card information and enter complete. A receipt will be emailed to you.
The Brandon Jr Blackhawks (BJB) seeks to provide the development of the community's youth through athletics. BJB has created a scholarship program to provide some financial assistance for need-based families with the goal to use these scholarship funds to help those who need it most.
Funds are limited and will be distributed on a discretionary basis to those who qualify.